CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Youth group!

Tonight was the boys first night at youth group!! I love love love their teachers so I felt great about them going. I was working with the older kids. It usually starts at age 4 but Soly was allowed to go! They had so much fun. I had given my camera to KayAnn, one of the teachers and she took some pics for me. There is also a pic I took of TJ during the worship time. I love to watch him praise God! I am glad I get to witness such wonderful things! Usually Shanay and Jess are leaders on Wed. night too, but they haven't commited yet. Jess is super busy with volleyball and Shanay wanted to wait to see what her homework load would be like as a Jr.
It really helped me tonight to get out and be with big people!! I was blessed by my good friend Susan Newton tonight too! Thank you God for her!






1 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe how different they look since coming home. Our kids have been home just one month and I'm looking forward to seeing how much they change too after a couple of months. It's so great to read about you all doing great and living life well!

Joyfully,
Angela