CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

In a weird place...

I know that God has placed me here...exactly where I am at this very moment. I have prayed to be here....in God's perfect will....living His perfect plan. I can tell you it's not always easy. It's somehow pretty lonely, yet I am rarely alone. I am unbelievably happy that the boys are home. They are an amazing addition to our family. They are great kids. We are extremely blessed. At times I feel like I am going crazy...like today...but if I hadn't obeyed God I would have missed so many blessings as well. I am thankful for the opportunity. It bugs me when people think of it as a burden. They are children who are innocent and deserve to be loved.

I do stay home sooo much more than before, spend time with my friends so much less. I don't really have many friends who truly understand anything I am going through on a daily basis....or really ask. Everyone's lives keep on going, and mine does too..but maybe in a different direction. I am in a place of greater dependence on God..to be my friend and my Father...and so thankful for Him.

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Thanks for sharing your heart.

Anonymous said...

I am your friend... I am here for you, and I understand.

You are not alone. I know all too well what you are feeling. The closer we get to God, the more we follow after Him, the less we fit in here on earth.

BIG HUGS.