CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jessibear

Where does the time go? I have been meaning to posts pics of my beautiful Jessibear in honor of her birthday! This past week has been so crazy. Last thursday we were in the ER all night because TJ had a scooter injury and split his lip open...5 stitches later he is doing good. Friday Jess hurt her knee at volleyball and ended up at the docs for hours Friday night. ( I did get to go see Joyce Meyer with my girlfriends Friday morning!)
Saturday Markenley had soccer and did great!! He has the best smile...he runs around smiling not very aggressive but part of the team! Later that day we had a bunch of friends over to visit with my 2 friends that were here from out of town!
Sunday night we went back to the ER because TJ was having issues...going to the bathroom every 10 minutes. The advise nurse thought he may have an internal injury due to his previous injury!! He ended up being fine.
Monday we had to make appts for Jess for chest pains...and Taylor for a sty in her eye. Tomorrow TJ gets his stitches out and Markenley has a follow up doctors appt.
With all this we have all had colds this past week and have felt icky!!!
Anyway, life has been one big blurrr....

Here are some special pictures of my beautiful daughter!! I love you my Jessibear!


















2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Precious. She's turning into a beautiful young woman.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl!!