CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday Shanay

Happy Birthday my beautiful daughter. I am in tears as I write this because i don't want you to grow up. The time has truly gone too fast. You are truly one of the most amazing people I know. Your strength and determination to stick to your godly values make me so proud. The other day when someone asked you about being around someone who may not be the best influence and your immediate response of "I live above the influence" cracked me up...but it's so true. Time and time again you make such Godly choices, and I know it's not always easy. I am constantly being told by others about how sweet you are and a joy to be around you are. I love the kind of friend you are! I love the way you serve the Lord with your life. You have been a big help to me, especially with the boys. I know I am your mommy but I also consider you one of my very best friends. I am blessed to know you. As you are embarking this next stage of your life I will be there for you always. I am excited for your future and know that God has great plans for your life. As much as I always want to protect you from any kind of hurt I know those are the times that you will grow and you will learn to depend more on God. You have proven that to me!! There are so many times that I learn from you...if I am talking about something you may think is gossip, you will correct me!! I thank the Lord for you! I could go on all day listing the great things about you...but for now I will just say I LOVE YOU with my whole heart and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my Pooh Bear!
love,
Mommy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have me in tears!
What a blessed Mama you are!