CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

National Day of Prayer

What an amazing night we had, outside looking at the beautiful hills that our amazing God created. Singing praises to our Lord with our community. Hearing prayers from many other languages...all of them our God could understand even if I couldn't. Watching my daughter praise God with flags, while my other daughter sang and my VERY HANDSOME husband played the keyboard and sang. Next to me was my Jessibear and my wonderful friends Pam and Tara. It was altogether a wonderful night. We have so much to be thankful for, and I feel that lately I have been living in this adoption cocoon...and I realize I miss the world. I miss my friends!! I made a date with my dear friends Martha and Pammi to take our kids to get McFlurries and hang out at McDonalds tomorrow..and I can't wait!!!

My hubby gets to go to a men's retreat tomorrow with our church..he will be doing music. Please pray for an amazing weekend for the men as they draw closer to God and to one one another in fellowship!

Also....please pray...our adoption processor has an appointment tomorrow at the Consulate to turn in paperwork on behalf of Markenley, Solomon and Francesca, (my friends daughter). Please pray that all of our paperwork will be in order and my dear friend Ann Marie and I can travel to Haiti next week to pick up our kids!! Our investigation is already done, so hopefully we will not have any hold ups at the visa level...but so many people are...pray for the release of so kids waiting to go home.

TJ has opening night of Mulan Jr. tomorrow..I can't wait to see it! :)

Life is Good...because God is SO GOOD!

3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I hope the paperwork goes through for you!!

Pray for at least six of us who have been stuck in ibesr for over 8months all because we have birth children. The wait is long and hard. Don't need to tell you that. Can't believe the paperwork for my first Haitian adoption was completed and he came home in six months time!!

I pray your wait is over!

Funny but I have a Jessi bear too!

Mary said...

It will be so awesome for you and Ann Marie to go get your kids together. She was the team leader on our trip last May... I love her!! I will be praying for you both.

Heather said...

Praying for you and Ann Marie. I miss you both!

Love,
Heather