CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Feeling SAD

It has been a difficult day. We have so much faith in our wonderful Lord. We know he LOVES our boys...but we miss them. :( Is there anything we can do to help bring them home? After all..besides God, who cares more for them than we do? We feel frustrated for lots of reasons that i cannot go into right now...disappointed and sad.

Please pray that our boys will exit MOI soon. We are praying that our file has no errors and will be signed out VERY soon.

We just want the best for them...that's all.

I have been struggling with feeling guilty for thinking about them so much, as if I am not happy with life as it is. That's not true..i love my family, love my life, but..my family isn't all together..wouldn't it be odd if I didn't think about and miss my children? Taylor will be going to science camp for a week soon, i will miss her terribly when she is gone. She will only be an hour away, and in a very safe environment.
We haven't seen Markenley and Solomon for about 6 months. That is way too long. It stinks that days and weeks go by without progress...weekends come and you know that nothing can happen until the next week....if that.
I picture Markenley the day we left him, head down, sobbing...i wonder what he is thinking, what does he understand? Does he feel abandoned by us? Does he know we are coming back? What do the staff at the orphanage tell him? We have NO communication with him...
We miss our boys.

:(

4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I think we all feel the same way
: ( I've been stuck in IBESR six months waiting for a presidential letter because we have two birth children.

Mary said...

i don't know if it helps for me to say, "i know how you feel". there are soooo many days that i feel so helpless, there must be something that I can do... we haven't seen Kenley in about 9 months and i agree with you that it just stinks. what would we do without the comfort of our Lord? don't feel bad about the way you are feeling, it's what makes you a GREAT mom to these boys AND to your bio kids at home.

junglemama said...

Adoption always seems to take forever. I hope your boys come home soon. Is there any way you can go visit them?

pam said...

Hey, I'm sorry you're having a rough day. I think your totally justified to be sad...don't be so hard on yourself. Who knew God would be teaching you THIS much patience! It's been a crazy couple of days for me too...i think i may be finally coming out of my funk! love you!