CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

UGGGHHHHHHHHHH

I am soooo irritated...today i really DISLIKE a certain HIGH SCHOOL BOY!!!! This is one that my sweet daughter likes...he should feel blessed that she likes him and she keeps giving him chances and he keeps breaking her heart. She says he just doesn't know how to treat a girl and this is all making her stronger. She called me from school today and I only had a minute to talk to her but now I am mad and sad and UGGHHH. I know that I will have 3 high school boys and my goal is to teach them to 'not break girls hearts!!'

BOYS!!!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, that is so irritating! I remember those days very well in high school. We are in a totally different stage still with our kids. Although lately Grace, our six year old has a crush on a little boy at school. Yikes!! Here we go, it seems kinda soon?

Anonymous said...

hey you...i think you were tagged! Get to it! 7 interesting facts about you...Go!

Ah yes, BOYS! I guess I should be glad that David Archuleta can't break Chloe's heart too bad. It's only just begun!

pam said...

that's funny, i guess the girls soccer team account was open...oops!
You knew it was me right?

Lover of Renee said...

What you mean a boy broke my daughters heart. WHERE'S MY GUN!!! Call the Boyz, we got some huntin' to do. Yes, of course after the prayin'.

The Hermyzoo! said...

Man, I can't imagine how difficult that must be, rasing teen girls and knowing that teen boys(don't always care). I am going to have to learn though because my house is full of drama already and we aren't even close to the teen years. Good luck on this. The one thing I wish I would have learned as a teenager to love myself, that way I wouldn't have tolerated the boys that didn't respect.

Anonymous said...

Dear Renee,

You must and you must do it early to teach your girls that they can't change people, expecally (Boys). If this boy doesn't know how to treat girls now he never will and your daughtor will not be able to change him. All she can do is ask GOD to guide him and show him the way but not at her expense. Tell my granddaughtors they can't like boys until they are 40 or I am dead. Love you all

Heather said...

Oh man, I think about this too. How to raise a son who treats women right. Luckily your boys have a great dad who gives them a daily example through how he treats you. :)

Anonymous said...

Tell the boy that her Opa is watching and in NOT happy.