CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Prayers...Pretty Please!!

There is this amazing couple who's blog I have been reading for a while. They are Tricia and Nate. http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/
Tricia has Cystic Fibrosis and is waiting to get a double lung transplant. This may happen tomorrow. They also have the cutest baby who's was born very early...amazing...please check out their blog and pray for a miracle that we know God can do. My heart is also breaking for the family who just lost a love one who's lung Tricia may receive. I am reminded of the song..Blessed be your name, the verse that says "he gives and takes away".
Love to all,
Renee

1 comments:

Lee said...

Hello. I found your blog through Nate's. My husband and I are also adopting children from Haiti...2 girls! I read all the way down to find out you are adopting from FHG. Please know that I will pray for your files to be complete soon. The wait can be so hard...we just have to remember who is in control!
Your boys are precious...as are the rest of your children.
I just recently started blogging about our adoption journey as well. Feel free to take a look!
God bless you as you wait for your sons to come home!