CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

blessed...

I have been feeling in a funk lately...the adoption waiting funk...in my time of reflecting I have to share how blessed I am. I am married to the sweetest, kindest, handsomest :) man. He loves me, loves our children and loves God with his whole heart and life.
He lets me be in my moods...tries to help me climb out of them...helps me see the good in life. I am so thankful to our Lord for allowing me to marry this amazing man. I love him so much. Sometimes i am too focused on my little world..i hate that about myself. I believe God is working on me in that area.
I love you honey, more than you know.
You are the bestest!!
XOXO

2 comments:

The Hermyzoo! said...

This was so great to read. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to realized how blessed I am as well. Thanks so much for sharing and for helping me take the time to reflect.

Marta said...

Thanks for posting on my blog! I am originally from N. California and not too far from where I think you are, I grew up in Plumas Co. I "know" Jenny because she adopted from the same orphanage in Haiti that I am adopting from. She has been an immense help for all of us. Stay in touch!