CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

www.rubytoots.com


Hi. This weekend has been good. Friday night we went to opening night at our local community theater where my daughter was in Bridge to Teribithia. It was really good. Then I took my 3 girls to church today to a Mom and daughter retreat. We missed Friday night because of the play but today was really good. I have really wonderful daughters. I am so proud of them. They are honest and sweet and have great hearts and much compassion. They are open with me and we are close.:) I am praying that we can keep things that way!

Now the rubytoots thing...i love that website. I ordered the most adorable sling!! I love it because it is small..can easily fold up and put in your purse. It wasn't too expensive, in comparison to others. I have only used it with a doll..haven't found a Solomon sized kid to practice with yet!! The fabrics they have are adorable too! In my research, i found a pattern too..so i am going to make another sling too..this would be a great gift for some of my friends!:)
THE PICTURE ABOVE IS THE ONE I ORDERED!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute sling!!

Crystal said...

Renee, I got a great sling real similar from Cute slings. I am sure you will really love it : )I love that fabric pattern, also. All the fabrics are so stylish for those slings. Have a good night!!!