CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Waiting, missing, praising

I miss Markenley and Solomon so much. I love to get updates and I treasure them but they also shows me what I am missing. When we were with Solomon in Aug. he had 4 teeth. Now he has 14. He is now starting to talk. :( It is so hard to go about my normal life with 2 of my children not with me. I know parents who leave their kids for a weekend with grandparents and miss them...imaging months and years. My love for the boys is no different than my bio kids. I try to live my daily life not dwelling on the sadness..some days are harder than others. I am not whole right now. My heart is not. I praise God that the boys are doing well. I praise God for the kids I have at home. I praise God for my wonderful husband and friends. Is it wrong to also feel this sadness? I suppose my sadness shows my love as well. I will continue to praise God through the sadness...my heart is just aching so much right now. I thank God for my online friends who know exactly what I am feeling. I am praying for all my waiting friends as well.
Hugs,
Renee

4 comments:

Mary said...

Your boys are so beautiful. My heart is aching right along side you. I hope you can feel my prayers for you... I can certainly feel yours!

Kathy Cassel said...

I love the new look! I tried using a different template and my pictures wouldn't display!

Jodie said...

I love your Valentine's look, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Renee. I know the hurt you speak of. It is SO hard!!!!