CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Noah

Today is Noah's birthday. It has been a little more than a year since he went to be with Jesus. I am still processing how to deal with all of this. We had cake and sang to him. We miss him.

I don't want to ever forget him, our family never will. I am praying about a simple way to touch someones life, in honor of Noah. I want to bless someone, in Noah's name.

I just ask all who read this, if you feel led, to pray about a simple way to bless someone, to bring sunshine in someone's life, in honor of Noah. Our world was touched and our hearts filled because of Noah and I don't want his light to stop shining.

Hugs,
Renee

7 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Your faith is a light to others.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Precious Noah.


Lots os Hugs to the Dunns.

ATZ Todd Blog said...

Happy Birthday Noah! What a wonderful idea you have about blessing someone.

The Hermyzoo! said...

That's a beautiful idea. I am so inspired by how your keeping Noah's memories alive and honoring his life. Thank you so much for sharing.

Many wonderful reasons to SMILE!
Tanya

Heather said...

Happy Birthday sweet Noah. I love your idea Renee.

Natalie said...

Prayers Renee. What better place to celebrate his Birthday than on the lap of Jesus...

The RockStar said...

What a great way to honor your son. How great that he has your family to honor his life.