CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Living for God

I have been struggling lately with whether or not I am truly living for God..truly...like I should abandon everything and move to Haiti or Russia and care for sick children..only then will I be truly living for God. Am I really doing enough? It's hard with packed days of work and home and family to do more. I feel like God has given me peace today by showing me that I can care for his people here. There are needs here even at our own church and my own neighborhood. By bringing hope into others lives, sharing God with them we can be the hands of feet of God wherever we are. By being there for others, by meeting their needs..even simple needs can be a blessing to others. I am praying that God will open my eyes to the needs of others and to give me a heart of compassion...to show me where I can help. So, for now I will not move to Haiti..or Russia..
Love to All!!

2 comments:

kb said...

Someone once shared with me that while we have children at home, they are our first "mission field". :)

The Hermyzoo! said...

You are so like me :P thanks so much for sharing this.