CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Fabric-a-holic

I think my obsession started years ago..but it's only getting worse! I LOVE fabric! I love to dream up things I can do with it. I am really into making purses right now. I LOOOOOOOVVVEE Anna Maria Horner. She has amazing fabric and her family is adorable. Her studio is amazing!!
Melly and Me is one of my favorites!! I have made 2 of her purses recently and they are super cute! The only problem is that the only time I get to sew is in the evening...projects usually getting finished long after midnight.
I am really interested in learning how to do metal stamping so I can make cool jewlery! Just need more time...
XOXO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!