CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I miss them already!!

My beautiful daughters are off to Mexico tomorrow with our church on a mission trip. They will be gone for 10 days and I am already sad. I am proud of them for wanting to serve God in this amazing way. I am excited for this opportunity for them to grow closer to God and their team. I look forward to see all that God has in store for them. I so wish I were going with them but I FULLY trust the team that they are going with. I also know God wants them on this trip and trust him to take care of my sweet babies.



Sisters on a mission for GOD! You go girls!
I love you sooooooo much!!!! You are my babies!!
I miss you!! SMOOCH!

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

My daughter is 12 & going on a mission trip at the end of July. It will be her first time away & so hard. She will not be going so far though. Praise God that your girls are willing to be His hands & feet in Mexico!

Kathy Cassel said...

Sweet. It's hard to let them go! It's alway tough for me when one is gone no matter how safe they are.

The Hermyzoo! said...

What beautiful girls you have on the inside and out. It's great to see them wanting to serve their LORD. What a blessing to your family and for all those they SERVE!!! I miss you.