CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

April Update

We got our monthly update. It is bitter sweet..makes me miss them so much more, especially after hearing that Solomon graduated to the toddler room! He was 4 months old when we met him. I am sure praying that this is our last update!
We are praying for a miracle..VISAS!! Things seem to have calmed down in Haiti and the riots have seemed to stop for now. Praying that means the Consulate can get moved and we can get our Visa appt. Our file has been at the Consulate since Nov. so I am hoping that once they have our passports and original paperwork they will want the file out!! I love my boys sooo much!!



7 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

He does look so much more grown up!

I am hoping for movement in every area. We have been in ibesr for almost 8 months now all because of that stupid dispense thing!!!

Terry said...

I must have visited your blog 3 times today looking for the boys update! So cute. And getting older! It's time for them all to come home!

Terry

Angela said...

May this be the very last one! It will not be long now until the waiting game is over. I can't wait to celebrate that with you.

Joyfully,
Angela

K said...

Thank you for the nice comment on my blog! Your boys are gorgeous! Those smiles are amazing! I look foreward to seeing them united with their family soon!
Blessings,
Kim Wheaton

Katy said...

What darling boys..I just got my update from FHG too, and while it is wonderful, it does make you wish even more they are in your arms...

Juli said...

Such handsome boys!! Miss you! Love, Juli

Jodie said...

Praying for your boys to be in your arms in your home soon!!!