CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 07, 2008

OUR SONS HAVE PASSPORTS!!!

Oh how we wish we could go to Haiti to celebrate with the boys!!
I miss their SMILES!! :)



We are super excited that the boys got their passports last week! :) This is definatly a praise! But...of course...the Visa office and USCIS is closed this month!!! Our I-600 was signed in Aug. and the birth parent interview was done in Nov. We have an approved I-600 (pending getting the original paperwork from MOI and the passports and medical letter). We were told our file had to go back to the USCIS then sent onto the Embassy where it would be reviewed and then we can try to get a Visa appt. which I hear is no easy feat!! It was only 2 months ago that getting a visa was pretty much a non issue--within a week of getting the passports you got the visa and they went home. Of course now this seems to be SLOW~! OF COURSE!! I still so thankful for where we are at, and feel so sad for so many others STUCK in other offices. Please be in prayer for the whole adoption process in Haiti...for the waiting children..for the waiting families...also, for the birth moms who soon will no longer be able to stop by the O to visit their children. Oh my heart aches for my boys, my heart aches for their birth Moms.
Love to you all!
Renee


3 comments:

Mary said...

I am so happy for you Renee!! That is such great news :-) Your boys are so close to coming home, I am giddy with excitement. Love you!!!

Katy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! They will be in your arms soon! My baby girl is at the same orphanage..Praying for safe travel, and soon. Katy in Ohio (I would love to email with you if you have a moment, my address is savjean10@aol.com)

The Hermyzoo! said...

That's fantastic to hear!!! I hope you get to hold your boys real soon!